JBL BiotoPond 500ml
Water conditioner for the treatment of pond water to meet the requirements of fish
- Pond environment to suit fish: water conditioner for a healthy pond environment and for the protection against stress and diseases
- Easy to use: determine the required quantity, mix it with pond water in a watering can, pour it evenly over the pond
- Promotion of planth growth through plant availability of iron, protection for gills, skin and fins through organic protective colloids, care through aloe vera, vitamin B complex for the protection against stress and diseases
- Absorption of toxic heavy metals, complete removal of chlorine and chloramine
- Contents: water conditioner, BiotoPond. Dosage: 30 - 50 g/ 1000 l pond water.
500ml for treatment of 10000L
link for JBL online hospital . https://www.jbl.de/en/onlinehospital/online-hospital
Healthy Pond Environment
A freshwater supply, such as rain, tap or well water can have a negative influence on pond water. Through a regular check of the water values negative changes can be detected and remedied immediately to maintain a healthy pond environment.
Healthy Fish – Healthy Pond
The water conditioner BiotoPond protects gills, skin and fins of the fish through protective organic colloids and nourishes them with aloe vera. A vitamin complex protects the fish against stress and reduces the risk of diseases. Poisonous heavy metals such as copper, lead, zinc, e.g. from rain gutters, are neutralized permanently. Dangerous chlorine and chloramine from tap water are eliminated quickly and completely. JBL BiotoPond makes iron available for plants and supports their growth.
Correct use of the water conditioner
Shake the bottle vigorously for one minute. Mix the required quantity with pond water in a watering can and distribute it evenly over the pond.
30 – 50 g/1000 l pond water.