PRODIBIO BioDigest (Live bacteria bulb for freshwater aquarium ) - 12 Vials / 30vials
BioDigest is effective in both fresh water and marine water tanks and is a concentrated bacterial solution which biologically filters and eliminates aquarium waste.
- Composed of live bacterial strains
- Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- Nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- Enables water to be effectively purified
- Prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- The best way to start biological filtration in your fresh or marine water aquarium
- Converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
When should BioDigest be used ?
- Whan you start a freshwater or a marine water tank
- A vial each 15 days maintains an optimal purification of aquarium
- To speed up the purification process, not increase doses but instead use the product more frequently
How to use BioDigest ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage ?|
|120 to 1 000 liters||Standard||1 vial / 15 days|
|1 000 to 10 000 liters||Pro||1 vial / 15 days|
How to use a vial?
<iframe width="1100" height="619" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/penDIUlc0ng" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>