JBL Biotopol Refill 625ml
Water conditioner refill for freshwater aquariums
- For aquarium water to suit fish and plants: for setting-up, water changes and strengthening fish after disease, for freshwater aquariums and turtle tanks
- Converts tap water into biotope aquarium water: neutralises dangerous substances, such as copper, zinc, lead and chlorine
- Perfect water, healthy fish: protection of mucous membrane, gills, skin and fins thanks to aloe vera
- Vitamin B group supports the function of the immune system and is effective against stress
- Contents: 1 environmentally friendly 625 ml Biotopol refill bag.
- To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Example for 60 l aquarium: 15 ml for setting-up, 5 ml for 1/3 water change every 2-3 weeks
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
Fish and invertebrates need to feel as much at home in the aquarium as in the wild Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect your aquarium dwellers. Clean aquarium water – optimal water quality. When setting up a new aquarium, during partial a water change and after the use of remedies. Tap water contains heavy metals, such as copper, zinc and lead. To make the water suitable to the requirements of the fish, it must be free of heavy metals, chlorine and chloramine. The water is made suitable for fish by neutralising these substances using dedicated water conditioners. With its aloe vera, Biotopol also ensures that mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins are protected. Aloe vera provides protection from stress, protects the fish’s mucous membranes noticeably and reduces the risk of disease with its vitamin B complex. Chelators enclose heavy metals and aggressive substances are removed during the next partial water change. Chlorine is transformed into harmless chloride, dangerous chlorine and chloramine are neutralised.