OCEAN FREE Premium Decap Artemia Egg(Feed directly! No hatching required!) - 425g (FF1059)
Ocean Free Decap Artemia Eggs are from non-polluting environment and are not hatched during the dormant period. These eggs are treated carefully with technology during the process of decap, leaving a thin layer to surround the bright orange embryos, retaining the original high protein and other various amino acids that can be absorbed by newly hatched fish and shrimp. It's a rare feed that is hard to come by, a perfect feed for fry/juvenile fish and shrimp.
Features of OF Decap Artemia Eggs:
1. Easy to transport and store. Store at normal cool room temperature .
2. Using high technology to decap, ensures nutrition is perfectly preserved, safe and reliable to use.
3. Decap Artemia Eggs is produced by OF which contain various nutritional value which are better compared to hatched juvenile shrimp as it saves the energy consumed by the larvae.
4. The protein, amino acids and various important enzymes of the Decap Artemia Eggs by OF are preserved intact and its nutrition meets the needs for the growth of fry/juvenile fish and shrimp.
5. Suitable for fresh/marine fish and shrimp. Can be fed directly to fishes, no need to hatch.