Water clarifier for the elimination of water cloudiness
- For water to suit fish and plants: water clarifier for the removal of all types of clouding
- Easy to use: determine the required quantity, mix it with pond water in a watering can, pour it evenly over the pond
- Immediate effect: flocculation of turbidity (collection via filter or pond vacuum cleaner)
- Harmless for fish, recognisable effect due to white cloud formation
- Contents: pond water clarifier CleroPond. Dosage: 40 ml per approx. 700 - 800 l pond water
Natural balance in the garden pond
Plant and food remains, metabolic substances and leaves deteriorate the quality of the water in the garden pond. Good water quality is necessary to ensure the health of fish and plants. Each season makes different demands on the garden pond. A water test will help recognise deficits in the pond water so that you can take the necessary steps.
Elimination of cloudiness
With JBL CleroPond the turbidity gets bound into units (flocculation), sinks to the bottom or is swiftly removed by the filter. The effect can be recognised by a whitish cloud formation which disappears within a few hours. Turbidity, sunken to the ground, can be collected by a pond vacuum cleaner or a filter.
Easy use of CleroPond
Calculate the required quantity. Mix it with pond water in a watering can and spread it evenly over the pond. Not suitable for use in swimming ponds. Do not filter with activated carbon and switch off UVC units during use.
40 ml per approx. 700 - 800 l pond water.