XL Media Size: 18mm
AQUARIO NEO MEDIA PURE NEO MEDIA is the world's highest quality filter media made by complementing the disadvantages of existing filter media.
Made in KOREA NEO MEDIA is manufactured at high temperature using natural materials produced in Korea.
- Surface area : about 4,000 ㎡/liter The filter medium must provide a large space for a variety of bacteria to live.
- This is because the filtration space is limited and the filtration efficiency must be maximized in the limited space.
- The number of bacteria that can be cultured is proportional to the area.
- Smooth flow of water Based on the technology of Aquario, we created a fine but unobstructed pore inside of NEO MEDIA.
- This allows the water to flow smoothly into the deep interior of the filter media and provide sufficient nutrients and oxygen to the nitro bacteria.
- Various sizes of pore Pores of various sizes provide a space for a variety of bacteria to live, and these bacteria create a bacterial ecosystem inside the filter media.
- The bacterial ecosystem built inside NEO MEDIA keeps the filtration cycle stable.
- If the strength of the filter media is low, the filtration efficiency is low and the period of use of the filter media is short.
- On the other hand, Neo media are manufactured at high temperatures to maintain adequate strength.
5 step manufacturing process
- Primary molding
- Secondary molding
- Drying Process]
- High-temperature processing It was kept at a certain temperature for a long time to uniformize the quality of the pores.
Three pH types : SOFT, PURE, HARD NEO MEDIA offers three types of slightly acid, neutral pH and alkali, so it can be selected according to the tank environment.
Usage and precautions
- Please rinse with running water 2-3 times.
- if you wash excessively, dust can be generated The pH action of the NEO MEDIA is affected by the water used and the objects inside the tank.
- Filter media require periodic cleaning.
- Due to the use of natural materials, shape and size may not be constant.
- Keep out of reach of children.