API® AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier - 473ml
API® AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier is scientifically proven to protect fish against harmful ammonia by converting poisonous ammonia into a non-toxic form. AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier works instantly in both fresh and saltwater aquariums, eliminating fish stress caused by elevated ammonia levels and promoting healthy gill function. Note that if your aquarium tests positive for ammonia, it is necessary to perform a partial water change first, and then neutralize the ammonia.
Add 5 ml. per 10 gallons of aquarium water. Add every two days until ammonia is not detected.
- What does API AMMO LOCK™ ammonia detoxifier do?
- API AMMO LOCK product detoxifies ammonia, converting it into a non-toxic form. This non-toxic ammonia is then removed by the biological filter, or aquarium cycle, in the usual way. API AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifer is also a dechlorinator, and will remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water.
- Will API AMMO LOCK™ ammonia detoxifier work in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums?
- Yes, API AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier is effective in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- After API AMMO LOCK™ ammonia detoxifier has detoxified the ammonia, will ammonia levels still show when testing?
- Yes, API AMMO LOCK product detoxifies ammonia, but it does not remove it, which means the ammonia will still show up when using test kits.
- Does API AMMO LOCK™ ammonia detoxifier reduce the smell of ammonia in aquarium water?
- API AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier helps reduce fish stress associated with ammonia presence, and promotes healthy gill function. It does not directly eliminate odors