OCEAN FREE "O" Anchor Worm & Fish Lice
Effective Anchor Worm and Fish Lice Remover
In most cases, exotic native fishes like Arowanas and Stingrays dwell in the natural ponds or lakes and their staple diet are normally live feeds. In this, parasitical attacks can derive from these live feeders and the environment as well. If the fishes are left not treated, in will lead to a lot of secondary infection and sickness problems. Some of the problems caused by parasitical attacks would be ulcer growth, fungus infection, forming slime etc. Fishes contracted such will lose body mass, color and then eventual fatality.
For normal ornamental fishes, the use of common anti-parasite medication is sufficed. But when such is to treat premium fishes like Arowanas and Stingrays or any other sensitive exotic fishes, it will cause fatality almost instantly. Other method or Anchor Worm/Fish Lice removal is by the use of manual extraction (fingernails) of the Anchor Worm/Fish Live from the fish body. As Arowanas and Stingrays are big body massed fishes, such task would not be accomplished easily. Such method is also exposing to a lot of dangers like hurting the fish and causing permanent injury. Some injury sustained will cause the value of the fish to drop.
Knowing such constraint, Ocean Free® had made countless tests through the years with joint projects with top Arowana breeding farms to derive the ‘Ocean Free® ‘0’Anchor Worm & Fish Lice”. A totally safe and effective product that can be used for treatment as well as prevention of parasitical attack. This is a must have breakthrough product for all Arowana, Stingray and sensitive exotic fishes.
- Treat all Anchor Worm and Fish Lice attacks on Arowanas and Stingrays
- Effective even to kill the eggs and lava of parasites
- Can be use to treat crustaceans e.g. Trichodina and Gill Flakes
- Mild and safe and suitable to be use with sensitive wild caught fishes
- Not only for treatment purposes, also for prevention purposes
- Totally harmless to filter beneficial bacteria
- Eradicating of Anchor Worms: Add 1ml per 10L of water and repeat dosage in 3 days. After dosing, the Anchor Worm will weaken after 2-3 days time. At the 3-6 days period, the Anchor Worm will turn whitish and eventually detach fron the fish’s body. If there are instances of more stubborn Anchor Worm not killed, repeat treatment process. Before repeating treatment, make a 30-40% water change, Results assured.
- Eradicating of Fish Lice: Add 1ml per 10L of water and repeat dosage in 3 days. During 2 day time. Effectively killing off the Fish Lice would be 6 days. If there are instances of more stubborn Fish Lice not killed, repeat treatment process. Before repeating treatment, make a 30-40% water change, Results assured.
- Prevention Application: Add 1ml per 20L of water monthly to prevent the occurrence of parasited nurturing.
Treat all external parasitical diseases (Anchor Worm and Fish Lice) problems for Arowana, Stingrays and all rare/exotic sensitive fishes. Solely owned secret formula!