NT LABS Tap Water Safe - 100ml (Anti Chlorine)
When to use?
Tap Water Safe removes chlorine and other halogens, chloramine and heavy metals found in tap water, which are toxic to fish. Tap Water Safe also contains a special protective coating that reduces stress caused by transportation of fish.
Use when filling a new aquarium and anytime when adding fresh tap water i.e. during a water change. Also use when moving fish from one place to another: simply add to the transport bags.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively, use our Dosage Calculator to help you.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose in the new water before adding it to the aquarium.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- Product works immediately to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water.
- 5ml treats 25L of tap water
Do not use this product within 24 hours of using Anti-Internal Bacteria.
“Comprehensive and easy to use, I often like to have a couple of bottles of Anti-Internal Bacteria treatment or Disease Solve to hand. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who rates these products!” Nathan Hill, the Associate Editor of Practical Fishkeeping Magazine
For common frequently asked questions, click here.