NT LABS Aquarium Paratonial (Botanical support for recovery from parasitic infections) - 100ml
Suitable for coldwater & tropical aquariums, Botanical support for recovery from parasitic infections.
When to use?
Aquarium Paratonical is a unique blend of botanical extracts formulated to support the fish with their recovery from protozoan parasitic infections such as whitespot, velvet, Trichodina, Costia, Oodinium and flukes.
Paratonical can be used in conjunction with other medications and can be safely used in the presence of invertebrates.
- Check water quality using Aquarium Lab test kits before use.
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively use the dosage calculator below and we will calculate it for you!
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
“Comprehensive and easy to use, I often like to have a couple of bottles of Anti-Internal Bacteria treatment or Disease Solve to hand. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who rates these products!” Nathan Hill, the Associate Editor of Practical Fishkeeping Magazine.
For a botanical product to support recovery from bacterial infections, click here.
1 ml per 40 litres Apply dose once daily for 10 days.