MOMOTARO Bacteria House(JAPAN) - 1Kg (Repacked)
MOMOTARO Bacteria House (Japan) 1kg
Bacteria House Filter Media by MOMOTARO Koi Farm is a ceramic media product imported from Japan. It is used primarily in multiple-tiered trickle tower filters, but is also effective when submerged underwater where an ample amount of oxygen is provided.
The trickle tower, or Bakki Shower, has been used for years by serious koi hobbyists in Japan, U.K. and U.S. in their quest to grow champion koi.
- Provides outstanding bio-filtration and water clarification
- Increases the oxygen level in the water
- Can be easily installed as a replacement filter media or in addition to any existing media.
- Has very long life expectancy; does not disintegrate nor deteriorate over time unlike lava rock or plastic bio-balls.
- Suitable for filtering and clarifying the water of koi pond and aquarium
- Ceramic material - durable and inert
- Cylinder pieces that range from 6 to 14 inches in length
- Diameter of approximately 2 inches
- Can be cut to accommodate any application
10kg per 2000L of tank/pond water