EIHO Anti Fungus & Fin Rot 250ml
EIHO Anti Fungus & Finrot 250ml
Treatment for fin rot, mouth rot, skin rot
Effective against bacteria and fungus infection
EIHO ANTI FUNGUS & FINROT treats bacterial infection. These infections are commonly caused by Aermonas, Psuedomonas, Columnaris and Fexibacter. These bacteria may spread to other fishes in the community tank and may cause huge losses if left untreated. It is effective for tropical fish, goldfish, discus, koi and cichlid.
Symptoms of these bacteria disease include:
- Fin rot (eating away of fins). Fins may appear opaque and with blood streaks. Important to treat early as it can infect other fish and may cause death
- Mouth rot (erosion of mouth)
- Cotton wool disease (secondary fungal infection on body or gills when the fish health is poor)
- Early signs include clamped fins, rubbing against objects, stays away from other fishes and heavy breathing
- Fish body can also appear abnormally darker or lighter in colour
Bacteria and fungus outbreak can be triggered by poor water conditions, so it is important to resolve poor water quality issues to prevent recurring bacteria infection. Improve water conditions by changing water regularly
1 cap (5ml) for 50L. Remove activated carbon during treatment. Add medication on the first, third and sixth days for full course of treatment.
Active ingredients: Acriflavine, Malachite Green, Formaldehyde