AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffuser Tiny Normal
The AQUARIO NEO CO2 Diffusor Tiny is an increadibly small acrylic CO2 Diffusor that is especially inconspicuous due to its small size. The CO2 is finely diffused through a special ceramic membrane so that it can dissolve efficiently in the water. This diffusor is the ideal solution for very small and for nano tanks. Included in the scope of delivery are a suction Cup and a U-clip, with which the hose can be guided discreetly over the edge of the aquarium.
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 10 minutes so that all the air in the diffusor is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffusor ceramic.
|Aquario NEO CO2 Diffusor - Tiny Normal
|20 bis 30 l nano aquarium, Dennerle Scaper's Tank 35 l oder Nano Cube, ADA Mini M
When algae start forming on your PETG equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. PETG-ware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your PETG products will be as good as new.
- You'll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer's safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the PETG products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the PETG-ware in the solution for ½ - 1 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your PETG-ware should shine as if new
- Attention: Do not add vinegar to chlorine! Risk of death!