PRODIBIO AquaGrowth Soil 9L (FOC BacterKit Soil)
AquaGrowth Soil is a mineral soil specifically designed to facilitate the development of plants in your freshwater aquarium.
Free Box of BacterKit Soil (worth $21.80)
BacterKit Soil combines 2 different products for fresh aquarium aquarium:
- Bacter Soil: strains of live bacteria specifically aimed at colonizing a freshwater aquarium soil.
- Soil nutrients: Nutrients necessary for the proper development of bacteria in the soil
Natural an living bacteria of BacterKit Soil will help to install an optimal biological filtration in the soil. It can be combined with Start Up which will install the biological filtration in the aquarium water.
AquaGrowth Soil Informations
- Enriched soil for fresh water aquarium
- Ideal for an healthy plant growth and strong root development
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaGrowth Soil is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- Each granule of AquaGrowth Soil, with a size of 1 to 3mm, is compact enough to not turn into powder.
- AquaGrowth Soil is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)