JBL Symec 500g
Single-use filter wool for aquarium filters to remove of all types of water clouding
- Fast, one-time removal of micro-fine clouding in freshwater and saltwater aquariums: single-use wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last stage of filtration. Remove material after 12 to 24 hours (to avoid filter clogging)
- Crystal-clear water: filters off floating algae, finest types of clouding and all particles of 1/1000 mm upwards, including white spot disease swarmers
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 x single-use filter wool for aquarium filters.