Sintered bio-glass rings for the breakdown of pollutants
- Biological breakdown of pollutants in fresh and saltwater aquariums: sintered bio-glass rings for the use in aquariums
- Easy to use: insert bio-filter rings as second last filter stage.
- Intensive water clarifying thanks to biological filtering: microorganisms settle inside the filter material and break down pollutants
- Extremely effective: conical tunnel pores and 5 mm wall thickness create ideal surface of 1200 m²/l for beneficial microorganisms to settle
- Package contents: 450 g glass rings for aquarium filters, Sintomec