JBL PROFLORA The 7 Kugeln Balls - Root fertiliser for freshwater aquariums (7 fertiliser balls)
JBL PROFLORA 7 Kugeln Balls
Root fertiliser for freshwater aquariums (7 fertiliser balls)
- Primary care for plant roots: specially produced clay balls, loaded with nutrients, for freshwater aquariums
- Storage capacity for nutrients. No deficiency symptoms: important trace elements such as iron, minerals
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Strong root formation in plants is a sign of high nutrient absorption through the roots
- Package contents: 1 pack with 7 fertiliser balls. To use: depending on the size of the plant, press one to several balls into the root area every six months
Nutrition for aquarium plants Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, offer hiding places and reduce pathogens.
In contrast to the "instant" root fertiliser JBL FERROPOL Root, the “7 balls” are a long-term root fertiliser and act as a storage depot, releasing the nutrients stored inside to the plant roots in healthy doses.
Healthy plants = healthy fish For the plants to flourish the following demands have to be met:
light as an energy source for CO2 photosynthesis, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
JBL plant care products supply the plants with all their main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need through their leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are averted.