JBL PROCLEAN AQUA - 250ml
- Clean aquarium panes: powerful glass cleaner with pump spray head
- Effortless cleaning: wet the glass pane with glass cleaner, dry it with soft lint-free cloth, if required, repeat the procedure
- Removes the most stubborn limescale, cleans with the power of nature
- Safe for fish, invertebrates and plants
- Package contents: 250 ml glass cleaner with pump sprayer for aquarium panes
Spray on pane and wipe it dry with a soft lint-free cloth. Repeat if required. In case of lime deposits allow several minutes to soak in before wiping off the deposits. For lime scales above the water level inside the aquarium spray directly onto the cloth and wipe away the deposits.
Household cleaners can also remove lime residues, but are dangerous because they are highly toxic for the aquarium inhabitants. Do not even allow spray mist from such cleaners to enter the aquarium water. Instead please use a dedicated cleaner such as JBL ProClean Aqua!
Different types of soiling: In aquariums and terrariums you usually have to deal with 2 types of soiling: lime residue (whitish deposits above the water surface and cover panes) and organic soiling such as algae coatings and brush algae on decoration and technical products. You can quickly and easily remove limescale residues with JBL ProClean Aqua in aquariums and JBL ProClean Terra in terrariums. JBL ProClean Power helps with organic soiling.