Water conditioner to increase the pH value in fresh and saltwater aquariums
- To adapt the pH value to the needs of the fish and invertebrates in fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Rapid raising of the pH value and stabilisation through increase of the carbonate hardness
- Use in freshwater: can be used as often as needed to raise the carbonate hardness in too soft water to the desired value. Maximal increase of the pH value to 8.5
- Use in saltwater: adjusts the carbonate hardness to the natural ocean value of 10 to 12 °d KH and thus adjusts the required pH value of 8.0 to 8.4
- Contents: 1 bottle pH/KH increaser. To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Results into an increase of approximately 1° dKH
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
Fish and plants need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature. Water dwellers have adapted to the acidity (pH value) of their habitat and also need to find similar conditions in the aquarium. The wrong pH value not only means stress for the aquarium dwellers but it also can be the cause for diseases or it can reduce their lifespan. The JBL water conditioners decrease or increase the pH level and make the water ideally suited to the requirements of the fish once more.
Benefits of the JBL water conditioners
Raise the pH value fast, stabilise by increasing the carbonate hardness.