Water conditioner to reduce the pH value in freshwater aquariums
- For aquarium water to suit both fish and plants in freshwater aquariums, in turtle tanks and in shrimp tanks
- Rapid decrease of the pH value thanks to natural oak extract, phosphate-free
- The ideal pH value for most freshwater fish and plants is in the neural range around 7. Tip: the carbonate hardness should be at least 4 °dKH
- Use with pH values >8: 10 ml/40 l water, pH value 7-8: 10 ml/80 l water, pH values <7: no adding of JBL pH-Minus
- Contents: 1 bottle pH Minus. To use: 10ml/40 l water.