Floating feeding ring with water level adaption for aquariums
- The ideal feeding place for all aquarium fish: feeding ring with suction cup and flexible attachment to adapt to the water level.
- Mounting: attach suction cup at waterline level and clip in feeding ring. Insert food in the feeding ring
- Precise feeding: no food floating around, perfect positioning even with a changing water level thanks to flexible attachment
- Easy to observe the fish: they congregate at the feeding place
- Package contents: 1 feeding ring JBL NovoStation with water level adaption. Size 9 x 9 cm
Ideal feeding place
The JBL NovoStation feeding ring allows you to feed your fish as much or as little as they need. The food doesn’t float through the tank and end up in the plants or left on the bottom where it can affect the water parameters. The flexible holder adapts to water level fluctuations. The water ring conveniently allows you to observe the fish feeding.
Easy to use
Position the food ring at the desired place in the aquarium and attach it with the suction holder at the aquarium rim (at water level height). Add the desired quantity of food into the ring.