(IFT) Black Solider Fly Organic Fertiliser - 4L
Perfect for horticulture and home gardening use!
Black Soldier Fly Frass is the left-over product from growing black soldier fly larvae (BSFL), including larvae waste, exoskeleton sheds and remaining feed ingredients.
This all-natural fertilizer contains a nutrient dense blend of N-P-K and minerals.
All larvae are grown right here in a SFA-approved facility in Singapore and fed a diet composed of human-grade consumption pre-consumer by-product from soybean.
1. Nutrient-rich and adds healthy organic volume to soil to boost plant growth
2. Contains chitin, a natural plant immunity booster that control pathogens and fungus
3. Suitable for home and corridor use with minimal odour; DOES NOT ATTRACT BUGS
4. Sustainably produced in Singapore from Black Soldier Fly fed with quality organic food waste
pH Value: 7.9 (Helps reduce soil acidity!)
NPK Ratio: 3:3:5 Contains a homogenous mixture of organic substrate, larvae castings, and other microbial nutrients.
🌱2 ways to use:
1) Spread 2 handfuls of frass per 5L of soil on top of the pot weekly. Suitable for leafy vegetables and fruit trees.
2) Pre-mix 3 parts of soil to 1 part of frass for use as nutrient-rich soil compost. Suitable for potted plants and seedlings