AQUARIO NEO Soil Shrimp 3L
Main feature of Neo soil for shrimp
Intensifying nutrition to Compact Soil raised livability of baby shrimp and focused on color formation and strengthening the shell of the full grown. No ammonia found for addition of naturally and completely decomposed nutrition. It helps growing of fern, moss, cryptocoryne and etc.
2. Containing material that promotes beneficial bacteria
3.Containing humic acid
Fully contained humic acid from the origin of CRS offers a good water quality to full grown shrimp and raise livability of the baby at the same time.
Containing many kinds of microelements give an important effect to color formation and the shell with the soil itself
5. Maintaining stable water quality
Water quality with Neo soil for shrimp
|After 7 day||0.25||0||12.5|
|After 14 day||0||0||12.5|
|After 21 day||0||0||12.5|
6.Excellent adsorptive power
As seen at the methylene blue test below, it adsorbs pollutants in the aquarium continuously. This adsorption power is the feature of Neo soil different from others such as similar soils or black soils
7.Many micro air holes
Hard flooring like black soil has no air hole itself that bacteria only settles on the surface of it. But Neo soil has many air holes inside, which enable beneficial bacteria to breed in bulk and decompose pollutants continuously: biological filter itself
250 times Magnification of Neo Soil
8.Maintaining stable water quality
Healthy CRS well feeding for 55 days with filter and aeration without water change. Not only Japanese Compact Soil prevents pollution by adsorbing pollutants from feed, it offers habitats to shrimps because it is a filter itself. And also it maintains for a long time subacid water quality, most of tropical fishes, aquatic plants, CRS and others like.
9. Double layers of Manufacturing method
Neo soil is consisted of 2 layers, brown soil inside and black soil outside, which makes it lighter than other soils and become Filter Media itself
How to use
Spread the soil in a thin layer, then put Neo Plants Tab or other fertilizer if necessary and pour up the rest of it – low at the front high at the back. Cover the plastic package of the soil on the soil and pour the water little by little slowly. (Never wash the soil)
- For growth of aquatic plants needed to be equipped with Co2 system (Neo Co2 or high pressure Co2), proper light and fertilizer.
- 1/3 water change per every 3 days after setting. 1/3 water change per a week afterward.
- When used with other brand soil, needed more frequent water change to prevent bad algae.
- Depend on user’s aquarium environment, management and other reasons, real growth could be different from the images above