JBL ProPond Shrimp M
JBL ProPond Shrimp
Shrimp Goody for koi
- Shrimp extrudate with the right protein/fat ratio 4:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account
- Shrimp with added salmon, wheat germs, krill and spirulina for a wholesome diet (at 15-25 °C water temperature)
- Food size M (15 mm) for fish 35-55 cm.
- Floating extrudate with 38 % protein, 10 % fat, 2 % crude fibre and 10 % crude ash
- 1 kg shrimp extrudate in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality
NEO intex literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition. Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food. Looking at the season alone, the fish would only need half as much protein in winter (2:1) as in summer (4:1). But because not only the season (meaning the water temperature), but also the size and age of the fish, and food function (e.g. growth food = ProPond Growt) play determining roles, the der NEO index has been developed to deal with all these factors in one.