HARRISON Pepper Lifetime Coarse (Bird Feed) - 1lbs / 5lbs
PEPPER LIFETIME COARSE
A Spicy Daily Maintenance Formula for Medium to Large Birds
|Pepper Lifetime Coarse Ingredients||
*Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, *Red Pepper Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 15%, crude fat (min.) 5.5%, crude fiber (max.) 6.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
- Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives.
- Once converted to Harrison's Bird Foods birds should be fed in a planned daily regimen of individual meals.
|Diet Allocation (by weight)||
Most small birds as follows:
|Feeding Amounts (PLC)
||PIONUS: 10 - 15g
AMAZON: 15 - 30g
ECLECTUS: 15 - 30g
COCKATOO: 15 - 50g
MACAW: 20 - 60g
|Vegetables and Fruits||
- For most medium to large birds, Harrison's suggests offering 20% fresh, nutrient-dense, organic vegetables and sprouts.
- Harrison's suggests a maximum of 10% of the daily diet be made up of rich sources of omega 3 items (organic chia, flax, hemp seeds etc. as well as certain nuts high in omega 3)
- The importance of exercise in pet birds cannot be understated. Learn more about ways for your bird to exercise.