HARRISON Juvenile Hand Feeding Formula (Bird Feed) - 1lbs
JUVENILE HAND-FEEDING FORMULA
- For hand-feeding psittacine chicks until weaning.
- For chicks following feeding of Neonate Formula for selected parrots.
- For birds recovering from illness or injuries and birds that are losing weight during a diet conversion.
- May be used in pet birds of all ages.
|Juvenile Hand-Feeding Formula Ingredients||
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, *Corn, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peanut Kernels, *Peas, *Lentils, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Psyllium, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, *Algae Meal, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherals (a source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 18%, crude fat (min.) 11%, crude fiber (max.) 4%, moisture (max.) 10%.
- Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives.
Caution: The correct feeding technique must be used in order to prevent injury to the bird or inhalation of the formula that could result in pneumonia or death.
DAY 1: 1 part Juvenile Formula to 6 parts water
One- to seven-day-old birds and birds with slow crop-emptying may benefit from adding a pinch of Fauna Flora to the Formula just prior to feeding.