HARRISON High Potency Coarse (Bird Feed) - 1lb / 5lb
HIGH POTENCY COARSE
A Premium First-Use* Formula for Medium to Large Birds
*High Potency is additionally the suggested year-round formula for the following species: African Grey parrots, cockatoos, large conures, and macaws.
African Greys (year-round)
Amazons (first 6 months)
Eclectus(first 6 months)
Large Conures (year-round)
Toucans (first 6 months)
|High Potency Coarse
*Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, *Soybeans, *Peas, *Peanut Kernels, *Lentils, *Corn, *Brown Rice, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Psyllium, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 18%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 6.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
- Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives.
- Once converted to Harrison's Bird Foods birds should be fed in a planned daily regimen of individual meals.
|Diet Allocation (by weight)||
Most medium to large parrots as follows:
AFRICAN GREY: 15 - 30g
|Vegetables and Fruits||
- For most medium to large parrots, Harrison's suggests a maximum of 20% (by weight) of fresh, nutrient-dense, organic vegetables and sprouts.
- Harrison's suggests a maximum of 10% of the daily diet be made up of rich sources of omega 3 items (organic chia, flax, hemp seeds etc. as well as certain nuts high in omega 3)
- The importance of exercise in pet birds cannot be understated. Learn more about ways for your bird to exercise.