HARRISON Adult Lifetime Fine (Bird Feed) - 1lb / 5lb
ADULT LIFETIME FINE
A Daily Maintenance Formula for Small to Medium Birds
|Adult Lifetime Fine
*Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Soybean Meal, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Brown Rice, *Chia, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Sea Kelp, Salt *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.) 14%, crude fat (min.) 6%, crude fiber (max.) 4.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
- Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives.
- Once converted to Harrison's Bird Foods birds should be fed in a planned daily regimen of individual meals.
|Diet Allocation (by weight)||
Most small birds as follows:
|Daily Feeding Amounts
||CANARY/FINCH: 1 - 1.75g
BUDGIE/PARROTLET: 1.5 - 3g
COCKATIEL/LOVEBIRD: 2 - 5g
QUAKER: 3 - 7g
CONURE/LORY: 5 - 15g
DOVE/PIGEON: 5 - 15g
|Vegetables and Fruits||
- For most small to medium, Harrison's suggests offering 20% fresh, nutrient-dense, organic vegetables and sprouts.
- Harrison's suggests a maximum of 10% of the daily diet be made up of rich sources of omega 3 items (organic chia, flax, hemp seeds etc. as well as certain nuts high in omega 3)
- The importance of exercise in pet birds cannot be understated. Learn more about ways for your bird to exercise.